Queen's Court Assisted Living ... "where you are treated like royalty"
We cherish the relationships we build with each of our residents and their families. We want our residents to call Queen's Court their home, and to feel that their lives have been enhanced because they have chosen to live here.
Queen's Court Assisted Living recognizes the importance of a vibrant and active home with engaging opportunities for socialization, exercise, and growth. Our Activities Director creates calendars and plans activities, classes, and events for all of our residents to enjoy. We actively seek input from our residents and their families for ideas and feedback, and look to current industry standards in creating our programs. See our full calendars for all of the fun classes, trips, and events that we do - a sampling of some of our regular activities / events include:
- Daily What's the News / News Group - in the morning residents gather to watch news / read the newspapers and discuss current events with coffee or tea
- Literature and Poetry - residents and staff gather to read poetry / literature and discuss
- Get Fit Exercise - light exercise residents can do seated or standing, focuses on movement, light weights, balance and flexibility
- Yoga - gentle movements for balance, strengthening, and stretching
- Movies and Popcorn - recent or classic movies shown on our large screen television - with popcorn!
- Brain Joggers - fun trivia games